5. Opt for the fruits and vegetable tray first before the crackers.
6. Socialize away from the buffet table, bar, or kitchen.
7. Go light on dips.
8. Choose whole wheat or multi grain bread, if possible.
9. Go for lighter condiments (Mustard or BBQ sauce vs. Mayo, Creamy Ranch, etc.)
10. Don’t wait until the new year to start your fitness program. Start your resolution to be active TODAY.
Happy and Healthy Holidays
Rami S. Aboumahadi
Personal Trainer and Founder of the Total Transformation Challenge Program.